Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tech Support (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   No Support Center? (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134257187)

TSAdmin 12-04-2009 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imperialistic (Post 1542341)
[sarcasm]Oh yeah, everyone that needs Global Support DEFINETLY remembers all the globals account names. [/sarcasm]

That... wasn't really a worthwhile post.

Imperialistic 12-04-2009 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSAdmin (Post 1542343)
That... wasn't really a worthwhile post.

And this was?
Lets hop back on topic now, shall we?

TSAdmin 12-04-2009 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imperialistic (Post 1542345)
And this was?
Lets hop back on topic now, shall we?

Yeah. These posts will likely get deleted anyway now that I've fixed up my original post.

Bottom line is that we all pretty much agree that we're eagerly awaiting the return of the Support Centre regardless of our reasons for wanting it back.

Tigairius 12-04-2009 10:10 AM

Well, since this argument occurred, I should probably post that another reason I wanted the [email protected] account name is because I actually plan on eventually switching back over to that "Tig" account, just haven't done it yet.

Imperialistic 12-04-2009 10:12 AM

Just to add on, maybe Global Staff should come together and make a motion to make a suitable "Global Contact List" in-game. Possibly in the bar @ the bottom?

Tigairius 12-04-2009 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imperialistic (Post 1542348)
Just to add on, maybe Global Staff should come together and make a motion to make a suitable "Global Contact List" in-game. Possibly in the bar @ the bottom?

I agree with this idea. I'll bring it up with Stefan next time I talk to him.

Deas_Voice 12-04-2009 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigairius (Post 1542349)
I agree with this idea.

2nd.

nice idea btw.

Rufus 12-04-2009 11:01 AM

Why hasn't there been a news post about how it is down, and what to do if you're needing support while it is down? Not even half of Graal visits these forums.

cyan3 12-04-2009 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufus (Post 1542357)
Why hasn't there been a news post about how it is down, and what to do if you're needing support while it is down? Not even half of Graal visits these forums.

Originally no news posts were made about the Support Center being offline because the Graal Wiki went offline at the same time making it harder to submit news. If it is necessary and if the Support Center isn't coming back online soon I wouldn't mind writing up some details to be posted on the login server about global contacts.

Angel_Light 12-04-2009 03:28 PM

Well my problem is plain simple and no one has been able to help, I just need my IP set for Server so I cant start developing again....

fowlplay4 12-04-2009 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyan3 (Post 1542363)
Originally no news posts were made about the Support Center being offline because the Graal Wiki went offline at the same time making it harder to submit news. If it is necessary and if the Support Center isn't coming back online soon I wouldn't mind writing up some details to be posted on the login server about global contacts.

It should of been on the main site tbh, not hidden away on the Wiki especially since that's where the Support Center gets redirected to.

cyan3 12-04-2009 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fowlplay4 (Post 1542407)
It should of been on the main site tbh, not hidden away on the Wiki especially since that's where the Support Center gets redirected to.

News has to be submitted on the wiki before it can get transfered to the login server/graal website and even though it is on the graal website now it isn't clearly visible to everyone as the news is on a separate page from the index. The graal website should have a better layout to inform players of events, updates, and problems but as it is right now the only direct way is on the login server.

http://www.graalonline.com/news

Darlene159 12-04-2009 05:13 PM

1) There should have been an announcement regarding this issue in game on the client, I agree.

2) Global contacts should most definitely be made available somewhere else, such as on the client, making it easier for members to get ahold of staff.

Hopefully there will be a new support center soon...

Bell 12-04-2009 06:18 PM

I have already asked Stefan if it was possible to list all global contact emails on the client login a couple weeks ago. I'm sure he'll get to it in time.

Matt 12-04-2009 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel_Light (Post 1542397)
Well my problem is plain simple and no one has been able to help, I just need my IP set for Server so I cant start developing again....

Contact a PWA through forum PM, that's how support is being handled for the time being.