Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   New Manager (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84486)

Rufus 03-25-2009 07:26 PM

Congratulations Playerworld Administration, you've made it even worse than what it was.

Luda 03-25-2009 07:27 PM

Crono 03-25-2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bell (Post 1477715)
We feel that Storm has the ability to still contribute to Classic's improvement if allowed by the players to focus on getting the job done. We feel Thor deserves this opportunity to guarantee full implementation of the work he's been working to achieve. Both have a similar vision to improve the server as well as maintain its Classic feel. Our hope is that the two of them will continue to work closely together to achieve their mutual goal.

Ok so what does this actually mean? To me it's a bunch of big words and glittery sentences that don't actually mean much in the end nor does it make a difference.

Storm has had the ability to contribute to Classic's improvement for years now, how is it any different today?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bell
Case Closed *bangs gavel*

The Playerworld Administration Team

Your team is awful. :p

Mark Sir Link 03-25-2009 07:30 PM

LOL wut

xnervNATx 03-25-2009 07:36 PM

well 2 managers.....idk what to say

door and dc for manager!

Tigairius 03-25-2009 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufus (Post 1477729)
Congratulations Playerworld Administration, you've made it even worse than what it was.

Congratulations Rufus, you don't always know everything.

You know what I notice about a lot of your posts? You post this negative stuff but you don't post any reason why and then you expect people to back up your comment with positive things.

I'm starting to think you're incapable of making a good argument using pure facts for anything.

You guys asked for a review, we gave a review. You weren't happy with just a review, so we took more action. Nobody knows how this will work out until we give it a shot, so what do you say you buckle down and give it a shot before you start whining and complaining again. I really don't believe you're in any position to tell us that we've "made it even worse than it was," you don't know that for sure, and neither do we.

Bell 03-25-2009 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1477731)
Ok so what does this actually mean? To me it's a bunch of big words and glittery sentences that don't actually mean much in the end nor does it make a difference.

Storm has had the ability to contribute to Classic's improvement for years now, how is it any different today?

Long story short. Storm gets to prove his Storm2.0 is real, Thor is there if he fails. If he doesn't fail then you have more people to voice your opinions to. You have DC to be your louder voice if he feels it will benefit the server.

My advice to all of you? Be careful what you wish for. You may not like the reality of it in the end.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1477731)
Your team is awful. :p

Opinion noted and filed. Thank you for your input :p

Unpredlctable 03-25-2009 07:55 PM

Luda 03-25-2009 08:00 PM

More like Storm5.6 jesus christ how many chances does this guy get?
Also I don't think Thor wants to be manager, that's just what I heard..

gj

Tigairius 03-25-2009 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luda (Post 1477742)
More like Storm5.6 jesus christ how many chances does this guy get?
Also I don't think Thor wants to be manager, that's just what I heard..

gj

We talked to all of the staff members involved, including Thor, before making this decision.

Luda 03-25-2009 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigairius (Post 1477744)
We talked to all of the staff members involved, including Thor, before making this decision.

:cry:

Oni 03-25-2009 08:04 PM

shows how much the globals know about classic, including bell

Kill 03-25-2009 08:07 PM

End of Classic.
25/03/2009.

That's all I have to say. PWA are idiots, why can't they grow the balls to just fire Storm.
Ridiculous decision.

Tigairius 03-25-2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oni (Post 1477747)
shows how much the globals know about classic, including bell

You're right. We're not around Classic constantly and that's why we can't just instantly make a decision to fire the manager. It would be ignorant for us to just fire Storm and add whoever without at least giving these other options a shot first.

Maybe we don't know what goes on behind the scenes when we're not around, so we are exploring our options instead of just impulsively firing Storm because you guys hate him.

Oni 03-25-2009 08:15 PM

good. but theres also a reson why he's hated