Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tech Support (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Graal v4 Bugs - For Stefan/testers (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58740)

Admins 07-07-2005 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroTrack
when everything is fixed ;)

Actually not, we also try to add a few more things so that it will really be a big thing

Gambet 07-07-2005 11:30 PM

On v4 when I binded praying (on GK) to the "-" key, when I pressed the "-" key, nothing happened.

Fry 07-07-2005 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitro2030ce
Well, there hasnt been much bug post for a while, maybe thats a sign, and yay 101th post :D.

unfortunatly not, there's still some stuff :frown:

xManiamaNx 07-08-2005 12:14 AM

When you are a ghost on a server, you do not show up as a ghost in v4, but you do in v2.

Rick 07-08-2005 08:33 AM

Should the NPC server be showing up in the playerlist on the global playerlist (for other servers)?

Nitro2030ce 07-08-2005 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xManiamaNx
When you are a ghost on a server, you do not show up as a ghost in v4, but you do in v2.

What do you show up as?

Admins 07-08-2005 01:19 PM

You see a normal player walking around, but are not able to do a lot really, like PMing, because the server knows that you are a ghost. It's already fixed in my v4.

Rick 07-08-2005 03:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Admin message text mostly unviewable.

Also a suggestion: Make the text selectable (for copy paste), but keep it readonly of course.

xManiamaNx 07-08-2005 08:53 PM

With version 4.0.0.29 if you connect to a server and you are a ghost, you have to restart the client in order to connect to other servers. You can bring up the serverlist, but clicking the connect button does nothing until you restart the client. If you are not a ghost, the connect button works fine.

Rick 07-08-2005 08:57 PM

Three bugs. Or two bugs and one demand for a feature.

1) If you move your mouse over the area where the chatbox is, when Graal is not focused, it will appear.
2) There is no option to disable this mouse chatbox stuff that was added in 4.0.0.29. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, don't like it.
3) If you move your mouse over the area where the chatbox is fast enough and leave the Graal window, the chatbox will not be hidden again.

Admins 07-08-2005 10:11 PM

Well on the one side the game windows looks better if the chat bar is not there all the time, that's why we have not made it static. On the other side new players must have a way to see it and know how they can activate it. Ideas for improving are always welcome. May be there could be some little 'Press Tab to chat' button somehow

Nitro2030ce 07-09-2005 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan
Well on the one side the game windows looks better if the chat bar is not there all the time, that's why we have not made it static. On the other side new players must have a way to see it and know how they can activate it. Ideas for improving are always welcome. May be there could be some little 'Press Tab to chat' button somehow

Maybe a tutorial? Like one that teaches players the commands to change heads and bodies etc. on classic servers and how to chat and send pms?

Benm00t 07-09-2005 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan
May be there could be some little 'Press Tab to chat' button somehow

When Graal is opened, you could have those annoying (but thankfully avoidable if one so wishes) "Tip of the day" dialogs come up that allow you to view little bits of help, and to scroll through them all if needed.

Nitro2030ce 07-09-2005 12:39 AM

No one likes my ideas..... :(

CheeToS2 07-09-2005 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gambet
On v4 when I binded praying (on GK) to the "-" key, when I pressed the "-" key, nothing happened.

There are two '-' keys on the keyboard, the one near 0 and the one on the numpad. v4 differentiates between the two. Try the other one. It is still possible to make both keys do the same thing in the script.