Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zone (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Funny Times (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70442)

Davidd 01-13-2007 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkool666 (Post 1264530)
Those two started way after firebox had quit. Unless you mean different people then who I mean.

ya i dont mean GAb as msmastermind as in find frind back at SJ and i did not mean ace as we know toady it was a different person back then

Dante55555 01-14-2007 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by invaderzim66889 (Post 1264185)
a r8 funny time was when I first met Jo. He was wearing hot pink and look lame. He kept crouching around and saying, "Don't mess with kitty or you'll regret it!" next to my base. I just thought, "omfg that kids the lolzorz" (I used to type like ****). So I watched him and everytime some one shot him he'd wipe out his BR and own them reapetedly. Then after the round I was like lol. And we've been friends ever since.

I REMEMBER NOTHING OF THIS! LIES!!!! xD

Anyway Coreh, make fun of my giant ego, everyone else already does :D

Tracker180 01-15-2007 08:26 PM

another funny time was yesterday when me, michelle,kennedie, and DD where at DM and so we all were at the little building place and so i decided to play a prank so whil DD was typing i put 8 proxmines (enough to kill him) on his space so Kennedie says "MOVE!" and so he moves and sees them so he gets mad, then i decided to o it again so i did and then Michelle says to move so he does and the he moves on the old proxmines and then michelle throws a barrel to blow up the new mines but they were to close so she blew both the mies and DD i fell out of my chair after that

Dante55555 01-16-2007 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkool666 (Post 1265631)
JO!!!

My bad my bad.. Alright i have a funny time for ya then... erm... It was when jesse was pissed at me for spamming his thread...

Alright ile think of somet, erm. How about the time when everyone dressed up as me and destroyed Iricia, funny as hell when there was a guy that tryed to copy me that was just some dumb trial trying it out as a "Fad", he got the wrong head and looked the odd one out. Amazingly ive gotten 10+ people to dress up as me on more than 1 occasion. Ile try find pictures later, i believe they was on my myspace...

Raeiphon 01-17-2007 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante55555 (Post 1265661)
My bad my bad.. Alright i have a funny time for ya then... erm... It was when jesse was pissed at me for spamming his thread...

Alright ile think of somet, erm. How about the time when everyone dressed up as me and destroyed Iricia, funny as hell when there was a guy that tryed to copy me that was just some dumb trial trying it out as a "Fad", he got the wrong head and looked the odd one out. Amazingly ive gotten 10+ people to dress up as me on more than 1 occasion. Ile try find pictures later, i believe they was on my myspace...

That's not funny.

That's just rubbing your ego. We don't need anymore of that, for the love of God.

Dante55555 01-17-2007 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raeiphon (Post 1265691)
That's not funny.

That's just rubbing your ego. We don't need anymore of that, for the love of God.

How the hell would you know, you wasnt there. I wasn't being a egomaniac at all , we get people together all the time to dress up as 1 specific person, we did it with Jin earlyer this month.

dude2020 01-17-2007 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante55555 (Post 1265805)
we did it with Jin earlyer this month.

Why would anyone dress up as Jin?

Darlene159 01-18-2007 04:50 AM

Keep the inappropriate screenies, comments, insults, etc...from your posts.
Questions about this post? PM me, don't post it here.

Tracker180 01-27-2007 07:09 AM

a funny tiem for me was when me, sayian, charlie, DD, michelle, and kennedie were dressing up as eachother

pooper200000 01-27-2007 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracker180 (Post 1270089)
a funny tiem for me was when me, sayian, charlie, DD, michelle, and kennedie were dressing up as eachother

i was there for that

Darkdemon452 01-27-2007 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracker180 (Post 1265275)
another funny time was yesterday when me, michelle,kennedie, and DD where at DM and so we all were at the little building place and so i decided to play a prank so whil DD was typing i put 8 proxmines (enough to kill him) on his space so Kennedie says "MOVE!" and so he moves and sees them so he gets mad, then i decided to o it again so i did and then Michelle says to move so he does and the he moves on the old proxmines and then michelle throws a barrel to blow up the new mines but they were to close so she blew both the mies and DD i fell out of my chair after that

ok when the hell did this happen?

MisterMastermind 01-27-2007 11:53 PM

If anyone wants a picture of a funny thing I made with some boxes and a couple of friends, just forum pm me. A wang. It's mine of course, even has my name on it...

Davidd 01-29-2007 12:08 AM

i got banned for u know what...lol
when Leoxx and me built a fort on b4 the Az came we said hi... he right click me and said OH HELL NO.. then lamed me randomely and still dont know why he did it...probly hates me(god knows why)
when i putted prox randomely everywhere on ircia 2 mintues later 5 kills came will i was on dropship they all saw me and start *****ing off about how i was a noob XD

Leoxx 01-29-2007 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davidd (Post 1270747)
Leoxx and me built a fort on b4

lol i remember that too xD, it was really fun cause no1 could get us xD

Davidd 01-30-2007 02:44 AM

and how we went on competing to who will get the box and say : RAWR GRRR ARF HISS and so on XD!!!!